Are you Mandalorian? Do you like to play with fire? Then this is the kit for you! Designed to fit cleanly on our smooth back gauntlet shells (included), this kit includes all the cool parts you need to start building your Torch Style Gauntlets.
- The circumference of the wrist end of our untrimmed gauntlets is approximately 9.5″ (Minimum 7″ wrist)
- The circumference of the forearm end of our untrimmed gauntlets is approximately 14.5″ (Minimum 10″ forearm)
- The gauntlets come rough cut with trim lines drawn in, so they do require finish trimming and sanding.
- You will need to supply your own method of hinging and clasping the gauntlets. (See our Magnet Closure kits!)
- I do offer assembly of the gauntlets to your measurements. Hinges and magnetic closure are included in this price.
- When you choose the assembled gauntlets, make sure that you include both the circumference of your wrist and the largest part of your forearm in your order notes.
Parts included are:
- Hollow cast resin box for right gauntlet top**
- 3D printed ABS darts for left Gauntlet box
- 3D printed ABS “Whip Cord” greeblie for left Gauntlet box
- Hollow cast resin box for left gauntlet top** (Now with improved accuracy!! See pic)
- Hollow cast resin box for right gauntlet Bottom
- Solid cast resin box for right gauntlet Side
- Resin hose nipple for rear of Right Side box
- Resin emitter nozzle for Front of Right Side box
- Resin hose nipple for rear of Right Bottom box
- Resin Emitter greeblie for front of Right Bottom box
- Two Emitter greeblies for Right Top box
- A Full set of our 0.093 ABS Smooth Top Gauntlet shells specific to the “Torch” configuration. (Two Right-handed shells with bottoms)
**Button Lens indents are cast into the Gauntlet boxes. Costumer must provide their own lenses. Since these boxes are Hollow Cast, lighting can easily be installed. (NOT INCLUDED)
Here are some videos about how we assemble gauntlets: