- The circumference of the wrist end of our untrimmed gauntlets is approximately 9.5″ (Minimum 7″ wrist)
- The circumference of the forearm end of our untrimmed gauntlets is approximately 14.5″ (Minimum 10″ forearm)
- The gauntlets come rough cut with trim lines drawn in, so they do require finish trimming and sanding.
- You will need to supply your own method of hinging and clasping the gauntlets. (See our Magnet Closure kits!)
- I do offer assembly of the gauntlets to your measurements. Hinges and magnetic closure are included in this price.
- When you choose the assembled gauntlets, make sure that you include the circumference of your wrist and the largest part of your forearm in your order notes.
Standard kit includes:
- Left top and bottom
- right top and bottom
- scrap material for slot backing
all made from vacuum formed 0.090″ thick ABS
These are rough cut and will require trimming.
Here are some videos about how we assemble gauntlets: