- The circumference of the wrist end of our untrimmed gauntlets is approximately 9.5″ (Minimum 7″ wrist)
- The circumference of the forearm end of our untrimmed gauntlets is approximately 14.5″ (Minimum 10″ forearm)
- The gauntlets come rough cut with trim lines drawn in, so they do require finish trimming and sanding.
- You will need to supply your own method of hinging and clasping the gauntlets. (See our Magnet Closure kits!)
- I do offer assembly of the gauntlets to your measurements. Hinges and magnetic closure are included in this price.
- When you choose the assembled gauntlets, make sure that you include both the circumference of your wrist and the largest part of your forearm in your order notes.
- Left top and bottom
- right top and bottom
- scrap material for slot backing
all made from vacuum formed 0.090″ thick ABS. These are rough cut and will require trimming and assembly.
These are the basic gauntlet kit we use for our Torch and Airborne kits. Use these to create your own custom versions.
Here are some videos about how We assemble Gauntlets: